Today I am very excited to say that I am a part of the LEAP INTO INDIE blog hop… and yes, this means that I WILL BE GIVING A BOOK AWAY All at one time now– wooooohooooo!!!! LOL So, this tour is to, as the title says, support indie authors… They sometimes don’t get nearly enought credit, so I thought that being part of this tour would help spread the word. This tour is hosted by Paranormal Wastelands & Can’t Put It Down so thank you ladies for doing this!!! Now, I’ve decided that–yes I LOVE indie authors… hell, some of my all time favorite books are from those lovely indie authors, so here’s what I’m going to do for a giveaway…
Above, you see this beautiful collage of pictures of book covers. These are my favorites and I am gunna let YOU CHOSE which one you would like. I have listed below the title and author of each cover, and they each have a link to goodreads so you can read the descriptions and see which order of the series they are in. Ya know, you don’t want book 3 if you haven’t read book 1. My reviews are also on the goodreads page for each book too, so if you wanna know what I have to say about these books. Here’s a hint, they are all 5 PAWS I have been reading a lot of indie, but these top my list of greatness.
Enchantment by Charlotte Abel, Taken by Charlotte Abel, Smokeless Fire by Samantha Young, Moon Spell by Samantha Young, River Cast by Samantha Young, Blood Solstice by Samantha Young, Blood Will Tell by Samantha Young, Blood Past by Samantha Young, Shades of Blood by Samantha Young, Destiny Binds by Tammy Blackwell, Time Mends by Tammy Blackwell, The Descendant by Eva Truesdale, & Descended by Blood by Angeline Kace.
I haven’t decided how many I am going to give away yet, it depends on my funds at the time, so here’s how the rules are going to go… for you to WIN THE BOOK OF YOUR CHOICE…
1. I would love if you followed my blog ( I offer it by e-mail and/or network blogs via facebook) but you DO NOT have to follow
2. YOU DO have to leave me a comment on this post telling me: A) how to contact you (e-mail, twitter handle-I prefer e-mail but I will take the twitter also)… B) which book you are interested in winning & C) what is your favorite supernatural element &/or character… like say, I love werewolves and witches because they are cool LOL something along those lines OR why you think you would like the book you are chosing to win, say this part sounds interesting because…
3. I have decided that (THIS IS OPTIONAL) if you want an extra entry for each day (once a day) you can tweet the giveaway & post another reply with the link for your tweet, and I will add your name again to the drawing for each day you post your tweet ( send me a new link)… This means you get one entry for the first reply, and up to 5 extra entries for tweeting about the giveaway.
4. THIS WILL BE INTERNATIONAL as long as you can receive an e-book via Kindle on Amazon… I will be sending them that way, or if they are the same price, I may be able to send it via Barnes & Nobles nook ( I will look into this)
5. Have fun… these are supposed to be fun blog hops & reading is one of my passions, so Happy Reading
This tour starts today (Wednesday, February 29th) and goes until Midnight, Sunday March 4, 2012… I will chose all my winners sometimes on Monday and contact you. And Lastly… here’s the other BLOG STOPS where you can win the books they are giving away… I think you should check out all the cool books these guys are giving away too… There are 22 of us with stops, so that means you can win UP TO 22 BOOKS!! hehehehe this makes me extra happy!!!
A giveaway hop dedicated to indie authors!
Thank you all, for stopping by, & if you missed out, I am still giving away my fun little (Mardi Gras) gifts here and as always, happy reading and later my reading gators