Richard from the Anita Blake Series, Jace from Rachel Vincent’s Shifter series, Atticus from the Kevin Hearne’s Iron Druid series, Harry Dresden from Jim Butcher’s Dresden files, Eric Northman from Sookie Stack house, & Adam from Mercy Thompson series… yeah I know that’s 6, but it’s only about half of my harem list… so suck it hahahahaha
So Now… I TAG….
1.- Tana .- http://tana-someofmyfavoritebooks.blogspot.com/
2.- Nicole.- http://sharearead.com/?cat=6
3. – Kay.- http://k-booksxo.blogspot.com/
4. Roxanna Kade- http://www.roxykade.blogspot.com/
5. Terri- http://mybookboyfriend.blogspot.com/
6. Vanya @ http://vanya-drum.blogspot.com/
7. Nikki the bibliomaniac (she’s an employee for my harem-LOL!!!) and though she doesn’t have a blog, I think it’s only fair that she could still share her opinions too since I just love her 🙂
8. Ananda @ http://books-to-remember.blogspot.com/
9. Cambria Hebert @ http://cambriahebert.com/
10. Mindy @ http://www.magicalurbanfantasyreads.com/
11. Charlotte Abel @ http://www.charlotteabel.com/
My questions: …. hmmm, I gotta think good about these 🙂
1. What’s your favorite quote from a book-or just a saying of some sort?
2. Who’s your favorite best friend of a character in a book and why-basically the support group LOL? (example, I LOVE Emma, who is Kaylee’s best friend in the Soul Screamers series by Rrachel Vincent cuz she is a totally awesome friend)
3. What’s the most important to you, the plot, the characters, or the writing style?
4. Since we are all ladies… who do you prefer, the good guy or the bad boy?
5. What is it that makes you want to blog about books?
6. since I can never chose, name your top 5 (or whatever number you want) authors?
7. Also, since I can never chose, what’s your top 5 (or whatever number) series (or stand alone books)?
8. I am also stealing from Karla, but who are your top 5 book boyfriends & what series are the from ( so I can also stalk them too LOL )?
9. If there was one book, that you could read over and over again, what is it?
10. tell me something you want me to know about you (try for it not to be about books)… example: I’m a serious animal lover and advocate… I have just decided not to finish vet school and to open up a nonprofit to help both animals and children… it’s a long story with a complicated description, but I want to HELP both animals and kids, especially the handicapped of both 🙂
Now a review 🙂
I received this novel from the author upon recommendation from Books4Tomorrow… so as always, THANK YOU both 🙂
This is a supernatural/paranormal romance… with a little fantasy… I thought is was a really good book, so I think if you like this, you should read it 🙂 here’s my paws & links!
my review on goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/274759701
smashwords: I dunno if it’s there b/c smashwords won’t let me open the page today… looks like something is down
Now that’s I’ve got these, I have decided-in order to keep my sanity- that I will be reading a review book, then a pleasure book, rotating. Here’s the reason… I read like 6 review books in a row, without reading the books I REALLY wanted to read-just to read ya know- and then it was making it hard to read the ones I actually HAD TO review… So, I figure if I rotate them, which I have been and it seems to be working, I will be able to not only publish a better reviews for those authors who have asked for it, as well as enjoy the books more… 🙂 so, with that said, that is all. HA!