Hello everyone! Today I am so excited to share this wonderful, but bittersweet, conclusion to a great trilogy that I’ve loved from the beginning! It’s been such a fun ride so let me just get on with it and show you some goodies!
(Fractured Light #3)
Llona is determined to end the fight with the Vykens once and for all. All she needs is to find and destroy the Shadow–the ultimate source of dark power. But when she makes a startling discovery about someone she loves, Llona has to fight the toughest battle yet in this exciting conclusion to the Fractured Light series.
About Fractured Light (Book #1)
Llona Reese is used to living on the run. After the Vykens killed her parents, she knew they would eventually come for her too. She can’t take any chances. But when she starts to make friends for the first time in her life, she gets careless and lets her guard down. Big mistake.
As an Aura, Llona can manipulate light and harness its energy. But if she wants to survive, Llona will have to defy the Auran Council and learn to use her power as a weapon against the Vyken whose sole desire is to take her light. Now she’s caught in something even bigger than she can understand, with a power she can’t wield, and no one she can trust, except, just maybe, a mysterious stranger.
About Fractured Soul (Book #2)
Llona will do whatever it takes to protect her new found friends and home, but the dark plot threatening Lucent Academy, a school that’s supposed to be a safe place for Auras, may be too powerful for even Llona to defeat.
This fast-paced tale of love, loyalty, and overcoming the darkness will keep you on the edge of your seat until the last page!
Rachel McClellan was born and raised in Idaho, a place secretly known for its supernatural creatures. When she’s not in her writing lair, she’s partying with her husband and four crazy, yet lovable, children. Rachel’s love for storytelling began as a child when the moon first possessed the night. For when the lights went out, her imagination painted a whole new world. And what a scary world it was…
Fractured Truth by Rachel McClellan is now on Tour!
Check all the hosts and join the International giveaway
running here and on each tour stop!
Fractured Truth Tour schedule:
- April 21st | What the Cat Read (Review, Excerpt)
- April 22nd | Sapphyria’s Book Reviews (Guest Post, Excerpt)
- April 23rd | Vaempires (Review, Author Interview)
- April 24th | Ash Krafton’s Demimonde (Guest Post)
- April 25th | The Avid Reader (Author Interview, Excerpt)
- April 28th | Unputdownable Books (Excerpt)
- April 29th | The Ferryman’s Wife (Review)
- April 30th | Much Loved Books (Excerpt)
- May 1st | Gracen Miller (Excerpt)
- May 2nd | White Sky Project (Excerpt)
- May 5th | Bittersweet Enchantment (Guest Post, Excerpt)
- May 6th | Fuonlyknew (Excerpt)
- May 7th | Mind Reader (Guest Post)
- May 8th | Nomi’s Paranormal Palace (Excerpt)
- May 9th | Nicky Peacock Author (Author Interview)
- May 12th | Mean Who You Are (Guest Post, Excerpt)
- May 13th | Kindred Dreamheart (Guest Post)
- May 14th | Tower of Babel (Guest Post)
- May 15th | Lusty Penguin Reviews (Character Interview, Guest Post, Excerpt)
- May 16th | Justified Lunacy (Excerpt)
- May 19th | Happy Tails and Tales (Review, Excerpt)
- May 20th | Behind a Million and One Pages (Review, Excerpt)
- May 21st | Shah Wharton’s WordsinSync (Guest Post)
- May 22nd | Chapter by Chapter (Excerpt)
- May 23rd | Mythical Books (Author Interview)
- May 26th | Reader Girls (Review, Excerpt)
- May 27th | Tana Rae Reads (Guest Post, Excerpt)
- May 28th | Darkest Sins (Guest Post)
- May 29th | Kayla’s Place (Guest Post, Excerpt)
- May 30th | Mind Reader (Excerpt)
There will be an International giveaway running on our site and on each tour stop, and the prizes up for grabs are:
GRAND PRIZE: $25 Amazon Gift Card and a printed copy of Fractured Truth
Runner-up 1: Printed copy of Fractured Truth
Runner-up 2: Ebook copy of Fractured Truth
What a fantastic ending, except that maybe just maybe, there may be more! I wanna know about that little adventure at the end. 🙂 So, Llona not only has her biggest nightmare confirmed, but she must chose on multiple accounts about things that will effect not only her future but many many other’s futures as well. This is a lot for an 18 year old, but she handles it like a champ. I am going to try my hardest to leave out any kind of spoilers but it’s gunna be hard, so heads up from now on. LOL
Llona has definitely grown a whole lot since the beginning of the first book. She’s smart, courageous, a little crazy, and sometimes jumps the gun, because she always wants to see the best in people, and that’s not always the case. She goes through many heart breaks in this one. Seriously be prepared to cry on her behalf. She almost dies like a million times, and hot damn if she still doesn’t kick some ass! She’s changing things around Lucent Academy, and you’re either with her, or in her way, and I am 100% behind that statement. But in the end, I couldn’t be happier.
I don’t want to get directly into the characters because it will be totally spoilery. Let me just say that May is still awesome, though in this one she has some major stuggles and almost doesn’t make it on top. She’s still awesome those. Liam is absolutely fantastic, because he just is. Just wait and see. Christian, well he just makes me cry, he really does. Several times. But I can’t say more than that, because you need to read the first two books to catch on to that. Tessa and Kiera are the best, and with such great friends, who could go wrong. There are some many wonderful characters, but every time I think of what I want to say about them, something spoilery comes up, so let’s just say that each character will take a piece of your heart. You will laugh, and cry, and scream, and be scared right along with each of them. You will learn lots of secrets that totally blew my mind, and so many things will be answered. This was a fantastic ending. I could not be more happy, and I am seriously hoping to have a spin off, or a continuation, or something dammit! I love this world and these people too much!!!! The writing was flawless. I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN! Like literally, you try washing dishes while reading LOL 🙂 But, who wouldn’t love this one. There’s so much to offer in this book, but you have to read the first two, so go get em!!! 6 MAGNIFICENT, HEARTBREAKING, AMAZING, GREAT ENDING PAWS!!! 🙂
I hope you guys enjoyed this one as much as me! I wish you all good luck on the giveaway! And thanks to the author and Dark World Books for always giving me such awesome goodies!!! Happy reading and later gators!